Friday, October 9, 2015

End of 2015 season

2015 garden season is coming to a close.

I'm finally happy with how my garden produced, and all it took was a little better organization, more water and some fertilizer. Oh, sure, more water would have helped. 
I planted onions, peppers (about 5 types), kohlrabi, 2 types of squash, zucchini, 2 different tomatoes, brussel sprouts, and flowers. No sunflowers this year, which I do regret...but some petunias, marigolds, snapdragons, etc. The marigolds did really well. 

As of Oct 8, I'm still harvesting everything. I think the squash ran a little dry and quit a little early, but maybe not, maybe they did exactly what they are supposed to do. I have yet to harvest a sprout, since they're not ready yet....but getting there. Maybe they need more water.

The property owner has listed the lot with a realtor. The realtor's name is Clay. Do you see anything funny about that? I don't know if we'll have a garden or not next year. It's be awful to get it planted and then taken away in July....











So there are the beginning pics. My, have they grown. Those pics will be in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment